Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Birthday Recap
Gee, i am sooooo damn lonely these days.
Sigh.
First of all, i know that i don't have a birthday party this year because of SPM
However, my birthday will be celebrated at 29 December, 2007 at Milan.
Yay me!!!!!
( Claps like brenda song's character, london tipton from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody)

Well let me tell you what happened on the day where you are supposed to be happy
(because you are only 1 year shy of being legally able to have sex in all countries)
As usual i do my routinual grooming (5 minutes)
Its just school, no need to look good to a bunch of pathetic, superficial, seriously bitch-ass posers.
So neeways, alex, jeremy, luke and bla bla bla (including a couple of idiots who are not deserve to be mentioned) why i did not held a birthday party this year. (because they bailed the last one aka my first in inviting tuition and schoolmates. other than my usual friends)
I simply replied SPM.
Honestly, i was in no mood of celebrating.
Thank you, SPM

Guess what did the school gave me as a birthday present???
Not 1 but 2 add math papers
WOW! I am sooooo damn lucky to recieve 2 presents!!!!
Honestly, do you think I am happy?
Obviously not!!!!
Hello, add maths test is the worst possible birthday present on earth
What kind of idiot loves add math?
Don't answer that, its a rethorical question!!!
I dunno about add math but WHATEVER!!!!

Who wished me happy birthday?
Other than the usual 80 closest friends
Jia Jia (unexpected), Morgan and Ivanna wished me happy birthday.
Jia Jia may have heard when i told my unlucky fate to Xiang Lun.
Still, the thought is what counts right?

My mom took me to Little Saigon, its a Vietnamese restaurant.
As a celebration of my birthday.
The food is DAMN delicious.
Anna, Lawrence, Samantha and Lucy had a special slumber party at Joshua's house with me
It was a surprise party with the 5 of them and Sam's sis, Cecelia and Ekin!!! Who returned from Singapore for me!!!
It was school break mah!
The slumber party was sooo Gr8!!!!!!!
Apart from pizza, soda, choc, hot music, and the Wu family's infamous Korean cuisine.
I got PRESENTS!!!!!!
Rachel and Aaron mailed me some seriously HOT jewellery.
Jenascia got me HOT pants
Alana sent me a pic of hers
Most ppl send b-day animations
I got a thong from Blake
Tori got me real world DVDs
Rebecca got Charmed DVDs
ALL 8 SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!
( Claps like London Tipton again)
While the 7 available ppl put up a special powerpoint presentation that brought me to tears!!!!
That happened on 11th March

Before that i was pretty bitter.
At least i enjoyed my personal small purchase
(Okay, i was just being humble)
I enjoyed a BIG spree!
However, a large personal shopping spree cannot match the caring things done by your pals
Maybe i didn't spend enough.
I don't really know.
Let me tell you my jealousy.

First of all, Elton and Michelle Chung are 3 and 4 days younger than me respectively.
As I was sitting alone on my seat, eating an apple.
Yee Ying came out with a cake.
To Elton
The others are singing him happy birthday
Everybody eating cake on tissue (ewww)
At least i enjoyed that
Watching low class ppl doing low class stuff.
Doing their low class shit
No candles because no lighter
Ms Hwong was there, collecting bio workbook debts.
She look at the cake and said 'Happy Birthday to Me'
Then, for more amusement, she took a correction pen and used it as a faux lighter.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
And Yee Ying splats Alex's head with cake, cool!

As for Michelle, she got a powerpoint presentation by Mei Shan
Plus pressies by Cally and her chung hua no 6 friends

You know what the weird thing is?
I am having a party and the one organizing but they never show up
Let alone, they want me to organize another 1 so that they can break me again.
I actually cried at after the party
Now, thier friend's birthday is coming and they go and splurge on them
Bringing the party to them!!!
What did I ever did to them?
Who gives a damn, at least i have friends of my own.
You know what?
I don't appriciate those ppl, well maybe some but definitely not all.
Glad this is my last year seeing their face.
I don't think i can stand another year with them.
God, send me out of this cursed place i am living!
I am not insulting this country, i think its a nice place to travel but not stay
I can't stand the global warming.
Its just that i would have a better chance of not seeing some faces again after i leave.
Besides, my family keeps on saying that i should leave them in malaysia.

No comments: