Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shit!
My life obviously sucks becuz it does
I am feeling so lonely right now
Real close to cutting myself
Everyfrucking elder member of my paternal side is criticising the shit out of every fucking thing
The younger ones repeat what they said and did their fucking victory dance
The dumbshit, the ah beng, the bitch-ass snob and the faggot rat all dance in joy
Obviously that makes me sick
So what if i flunk my test
I did my best
Improve on average but still not enough.
Which obviously sucks

As for me feeling lonely
When I went shopping, seeing couples or groups of pals
I feel lonely
When I am in school and see how tight knit some people are
I feel lonely
Its not that i did not try to make friends
I did
Its not that i am some stuck up jerk
I am a real nice guy
I am always there for everyone
Always be there to help
However they just did not treat me well
They never treat me nice
I guess I should stop being nice to other people and be
something not me
be a more meaner me
I have multiple personalities
Time to show the stronger me.

At the public speaking seminar
Which is a total eye-opener
great speaker, Mrs J and Great food (thanks jackie)
Those of you who missed it ,
whatever
its not like it is too good (hehe)

There was this thing about women
It sorta reminds me of
me
The way that ia m strong for everyone but get treated like a piece of shit
Really told me to chose my friends and dates more selectively
And so that's why i decided to lose a couple more friendships that are worthless.
Don't worry, my net pals u guys are way more important than some trash that i meet.
Anyway i am soo pissed rite now that i need to get some pepsi max to cool off
my latest addiction.



No comments: