Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

What I did while the rest are at sports day.
While Jamie, Luke, Alex, LJ, LY and all of my other class mates were...
OBLITERATED
TORTURED
STRANDED
SUFFERED

SCREAMED
GROANED
MASSACRED
MURDERED
BLISTERED
SPLINTERED
SPRAINED
BROKEN
EXECUTED
BEHEADED
STUCKED
MOCKED
ABOMINATED
ABORTED
CRUSHED
WRECKED
BURNED
SMASHED
TWISTED
CONFUSED
DEHYDRATED
STARVED
ACIDIFIED
AFFECTED
AND...
I have ran out of vocab so lets continue
In the spotrs day,
Meanwhile...
I was lounging in front of the PC
Playing games
Eating corned Beef
Sleeping
Learned to drive
Played with my dogs
Listened to my iPod
Chatted on MSN
Danced
listened to my CDs
Sang
Read the dictionary
Read the INCREDIBLY THICK and I mean THICK book entitled 'The Constant Gardener'
Watched TV
Youtube
Killing my brothers
Jogged
screamed
Ran
Quarrelled
Dreamed
Text messaging
And
That's about it
Ahhh, peaceful and serene.

No comments: