Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Creative Slump

These days, I am on a creative slump
I have no ideas
My creativity of writing is on an all time low
I honestly have no idea what to write right now
After clicking the 'create a new post' icon, I am just staring at the screen after that
I did type and all
but it was either time constraints or uncertainty that made me back out
I have honestly not been fulfilling my blogging duties as of late and I am seriously sorry to all my brendzfans for this.
I am basically in limbo.

I can blame the death of my grandmother
I can blame the fact that I am not studying in a university overseas
I can blame the fact that I live in a home that serves no purpose of creative inspiration what so ever
I can blame a school with loads of brainless, aimless, retarded, badly dressed students with brains the size of peanuts, egos the size of a black dildo, the open-minded-ness of a fresh living clam, as easily angered as wearing red and walking in front of a bull, as cheap as misers can be and fashion sense that screams and begs to be verbally thrashed by Joan Rivers, Micheal Kors and Khloe Kardashian.
But honestly, that is the reason that I am not blogging these days, lack of inspiration.

You can obviously still see my witty charm and sharp tongue on this.
But I have no drive
It's as if, the sadness and disappointments that I have faced in life have literally sapped every drop of inspiration in my vast and oceanic mind.
Apparently, it is evident that Chester and Jake are probably facing the same problems as I do, since they don't blog as much as they used to.

I am in limbo
and I hope to get out of this
as fast as possible
Till then, Brendzfans
Hold on and don't give up on me.
I love you guys.

Be Sexy,
Brendan Goh

No comments: