Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Dude like whatever!
Seriously!
I wish I can have my driving licence with me
Plus a new car
So that I can drive to Joshua's
And then
LET HIM FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!
Yeah, right.

Sigh
At time before math exam
I feel so damn lonely
Everybody was chatting away
Jamie flirting with Elton
Jeremy, Franco, Alex and Luke fooling around
Jenny and her gang of future fat, ugly clothed bitch-ass skanks talking about stuff
Don't ask me
I am so not interested in tacky shit
Like your wat liao?
Shao Nian Zhou Cang or something like that.
The lousy chinese catalog where you order stuff.
Price range from 50 cents to under 20 bucks.
Liang Jiun and Liong Yew taliking about...
on second thought
I have no friggin idea what the hell they are talking about.
Cyril and his pals are talking and bonding
Victor and Xiang Lun are talking about games
Whacked up Mei Shan and her fellow sidekick Catherine laughing like crazy old women with billions of cats
Michelle L and Michelle C and Andrea are trying to tolerate their mental problems
Eric, like the dog he is
Lying by Jenny's side
The way she pats him really makes him look like 1
Eww.
Even my exes don't treat me like that
Rachel, Jenascia, Roxanne, Samantha, Alexis, Lauren, Raquel, Alana, Chelsea and Lindsey never treated me like that.

I know that I have been bitching about everyone.
Maybe its that lonely feeling
The way people diss me or cutting me off like other ppl are more important,
just pisses me off.
Ppl just don't appreciate me
I know I am way different but seriously that does not mean that I am like some freaking alien
Its sick!
Do you know how does it feel to freakishly
TORTURED
INSULTED
HURT
SINGLED OUT
DISSED

AND
BULLIED
FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS?????

You know what
I love the fact that my days in Sungai Maong are numbered











I DON"T NEED TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACES EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS DOES NOT GO TO PPL I CARE
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO
JUST ASK ME
RIGHT NOW
I AM TOO PISSED TO FUNCTION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brendan Goh!
I tell you ah!
Yuu don'yt simply spread shit about me!
I will Fuck you!
Back and Forth
Till I cum
on your face!