Click it! You know you want it.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say: Rejoice!
This exerpt (is it called a exerpt?) from the bible has pretty much kept me sane for the past few weeks
Now to all Christians (and pretty much everyone in the world)
knows that the word rejoice means to look the positive in something even though the problems seem impossible.
For example

A You are gona get run over by a car
Bad part:
Oh shit, I am gonna die
Good part:
I will meet with the Lord, its my destiny
If not, at least I can stay in an air-conditioned hospital and eat great hospital food.

B Your parents are picking you up early for CNY
Bad part
Oh SHIT! My parents are gonna drive me like a slave horse as if NS hasen't done that already
Good Part
MSN, Youtube, Myyearbook, Friendster
Plus my big comfy bed!!!!!

As for Malaysians, they think Rejoice is a brand of shampoo
and should not be used in the English Language essay
If you don't believe me?
Just ask my bro

No comments: