Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, October 26, 2009

It has been one week

Wow, I really cannot believe that it has been a whole week since I blogged
I mean, I have gone without blogging for over a month, but that was forced, this was voluntary
Which tells me, that October is an extremely busy month for me
Other than my usual TV Shows to watch in the computer, I also have dreadful assignments to complete.
TV Shows have November Sweeps ( Period where they air new episodes every week)
We have Assignment Sweeps ( Period where we have to submit an assignment every week, on top of out regular homework)

Other than that, I also have a group marketing presentation to finish, which is only fiar because I am pure dead weight in the accounting area compared to Siaw Wee and Belinda
Thus, it ends with me paying the favor by preparing a marketing presentation all by myself right?
Seems so unfair right?
They have to slave over a whole assignment
While I just type words in 24 slides.
Wrong!
Marketing Lecturer has a few choice of weapons, she either shoots you with a small little water gun or full blast with a nuclear bazooka!
My presentation usually ends with minimal damage.
Yay me!

Other than that, I have been trying out Smackdown vs Raw 2010.
Going to write a review soon
Yeah, but first I have Accounting and Quantitaitve Analysis to finish
Yeah, Assignment Sweeps
Sweeping my sanity away.

Oh, I got 3rd place for debate but lost for public speaking...
FML.

No comments: