Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Argh
So I went to Sematan with my family which is never good to go trips with my family
My dad's idea as always.
Everytime we go somewhere some disaster has to happen
At 2001, we went to Borneo National Park, Ryan got a big bump on his head (Imagine the bump that always appear on cartoon characters after being hit wit a hammer)
4 months ago, we went to KL backpacking.
I got sick because my dad keeps on putting his feet on the foot of my bed!
I like to spread my legs when I sleep.
So i can't sleep and got sick.
I vomitted a few times at KLIA LCC terminal which by the way is so horrible (that's why i puked)
So anyway back to sematan, we went out and my darling ishiteru did not sms me like he/she always does
( not revealing the sex of my ishiteru, keep on wondering)
We were on the road, my brothers are torturing me.
So we finally reached sematan and i smsed my ishiteru 4 times.
I was worried because I have no common sense. (keep on imagining crazeh stuff)
So we went to the beach and did not really have fun (thinking of you my ishiteru)
I calmed myself and walked around the beach. Picking seashells for no reason.
My brothers are going crazeh and drenched themselves in the water
By the way, we weren't equipped with towels.
After they drenched themselves Ryan threw his shirt to the ground.
They played and wrestled. (Imagine them in a catfight but more boyish)
I walked around and played stars are blind in my head.
Wondering wat it will be like if my ishiteru and I spent a day there, alone.
So its time to head home, my mom sacrificed my rubber flipflops to help the the terrible twosome.
Pissed?
Hell ya!
So I followed back and they changed clothes (my bros) in public (plz emphasize)
My mom was CLEANING them (again plz emphasize) in public.
Too horrible to decribe not to mention embarassing (darren's 13 4 God's sakes!)
After that, my dad, swearing, whining, complaining all the way to the sematan public toilet.
My dad rinsed my bros shoes to rid of the sand.
My mom slapped of the sand next to the Avanza, my dad criticize her.
She said "Eww, smell like prawn and closed the door)
I head to the toilet, washed my legs and head into the car.
My mom was bickering wit my dad.
Its so loud that the ah bengs at the market could hear them
I told them that but they did not listened
So we went to Lundu.
Along the way, mom was spitfiring
dad was repeating everyhting she said.
Dad went to buy lottery tickets (like he will win)
Futile effort u know
No matter how much u spend on lottery tickets.
I switched places wit my mom
That's when Mr. Common Sense kicked in (where have u been)
Why don't I CALL my ishiteru.
So ishiteru picked up and told me that ishiteru out of credit
Only reloaded 4 two days and bye bye 30 bucks.
Becuz we played SMS
so ishiteru ask me to buy reload card 4 ishiteru
I say i think first.
I only got 122 bucks left.
need 2 save 4 KL
then, dad was done wit his futile errands, and we drove back to kuching
He was tour-guiding himself the WHOLE way
Everybody was not listening
my bros are sleeping
mom is quiet (very unusual so its a savory moment)
me, listening to music and dancing
also thinking about my ishiteru
so we went back and i literally scrubbed myself to be clean
Ishiteru, only two days to go till our romantic date
I can't wait
I wanna kiss u so bad cause you finished 30 bucks 4 me in two days!
I love u so much!!!
watashi ishiteru honey san
sayonara ishiteru, love you

No comments: