Click it! You know you want it.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wow! I didn't know...
I know that I have always been a nice and sweet guy
Loyal to his friends
Always being there
And
Oh yeah, always fun and making a total fool of himself
Not to mention, narcisstic, over dramatic, a total bimbo, loony, whacky, emotional, soft-hearted, hot-headed, thick skinned, stubborn, lovable, bubbly, cool, fashionable and a total diva
And of course a trendsetter.
Everyone was wearing the same design of shoes that I wore like 4 years ago.
And you say it was for girls
Ha! now that all your stupid chinese superstars
with your lee hom, j.j lim, 7788 or 1122 or 5566 or 3344, that crap ass she band, plus that slut jolin chai who you all love
didn't you know that she is in the same category as lindsay, paris, nicole and britney
So why you love her and hate them?
I don't get you hypocrits, literally.

But this is not about them
Its about my so-called friends
I got to see what other people think of them
First hand.
Well, the first guy on the gossip block
is none other than Mr.Wong Xiang Lun
My right-hand man if you say so.
I know he likes to brag and bluff
(Which is why his nickname is called 'dui pao' aka big cannon)
But honestly its really funny.
Cracked me up like firecrackers
So Jeremy decided to do alittle trick to Xiang Lun
He told Xiang Lun that is there a highway that connects Kuching to Kuala Lumpur
So this is how the dialog goes
JL: hey did you know that there is a highway that connects here to KL?
XL: no
JL: you know the one with the ferry?
XL: Oh, that one! My dad has been there! He used that to go to KL
JL:Yeah
XL: Puan Malizan (english teacher), did u know that there is a highway that connects from kuching to KL?
PM: What, there is no such thing exist!
JL: Xiang Lun said his dad got go leh!
"Dui Pao" at its most embarassing moments
Well, Xiang Lun, as a word of advice, don't try to 'dui pao' if you don't know the topic
Imagine a flyover from Simpang Tiga to KL sheesh!
Ridiculous! Its like putting traffic lights on a roundabout at Simpang Tiga and the Travillion roundabout!
If you don't believe, try looking at the traffic lights from the road that leads to cheshire home.

Next is Catherine Yeo who is a former friend of mine and Chai Mei Shan, the loony girl who spreads the ever nortorious CMS disease.
You should never ever team up with Catherine because she just orders and orders and dumps everything on you like she is a bigshot boss or something. Luckily, I am a gentleman so I did everything.
She is such and idiot!
So Mei Shan and Catherine organized the Taichi telematch (total failure, that's why i am not going)
mei Shan bores the shit out of everyone with the stupid games that she and catherine planned.
The games are complicated and boring.
Thank God Luke and Cyril saved it with the treasure hunt
There is also this official ceremony for a telematch
excuse me, its just a telematch
Gather everybody and say 3, 2, 1, and go!
No need for some stupid official ceremony
What do you think this is?
Is this some ceremony that you will never getbecause losers like you and catherine who are boring girls and whacked up bitches who have seriously mental conditions?
Yeah like what ever!
neeways gonna find something to study
My dad is in his nagging grandma mode.
Before I go, let me tell you what he quote
"You and other children are like heaven and earth, people like me are already scared and study like shit while you are playing the computer!"
He is so paranoid like my mom.
Great, betcha ten bucks it is my grandma calling
Having three old women who nags shit everyday like a parrot is so annoying
No wonder i am called parrot, i repeat everything
just like them, in the gene pool
that's it!
I am adopting or at least hope the nagging gene is not in my child!

No comments: