Click it! You know you want it.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Got my schedule

Okay, my Swinburne schedule is only on mornings and afternoon.
Latest is on a Thursday afternoon, like on 5.30
So I have been blessed by God
That friends, old and new will be sharing the same schedule with me
So far I am happy
So far I am great
So far I am excited.
The complete list are as follows are those who have the same schedule as me

Brendan (me, there is no another Brendan)
Jia Jin
Yuyun
Johanna
Audrey
Belinda
Kelly (new)
Jilly
Stephanie
Nguyen/Martin/hien/the Vietnamese dude (new)
Anderson (Audrey's friend) (new)

Removed
Ling Sing Jin (man, this guy is a great friend, sad to see him getting another group but at least he got Dr Yong)
Cindy (Well, as far as I am concerned, I don't miss her, sorry, I just don't)
Crystal (Oh well, goodbye)
Leslie (AWW, I am sad, I wonder how many boyfriends has she gone through, I cannot keep count now!)

Hoping
Samantha ( Just cause she fits well into everything)
Chai Hui ( I want a funny guy thrown into the mix, fingers crossed)
Sim Peng Soon (Well, the guy is generally a nice guy, should be thrown in)
Kelvin ( Well, we should be the same class this semester, if Fates allow it, I mean we were competing together once)
Yong Kiat Seng (This guy is cool, just wanna know him better, he should work real fine too)
Puspa (Although she disappears a lot, its tradition to keep her in)

Okay
I don't know my law, accounting or marketing lecturers
So I don't wanna judge them
But this Judith person who will be teaching me, English?
Not so sure
I WANT MISS HU!
My HOT English teacher last semester
I also heard Dr Yong, my Innovation and Change teacher last semester
is teaching English this semester
and
I WANT IN
DR YONG is so cool cause she is so cooky!!!!!
Does that make sense?

Anyways
I hope that this LARGE group of people will try and get together
and be ONE HUGE GROUP of friends
Imagine the fun!

No comments: