Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spotlight on: Kristinia Debarge

What do you get when you mix Janet Jackson and someone from some 80s RnB group?
You get

Kristinia Debarge

Who btw, is a 1990 baby

Anyways here is a cover of a famous song

You know, where everybody go 'Na na na na, na na na na , hey hey, Goodbye'

Anyways, Ladies and Gentleman

I present you

Kristinia Debarge



Oh make sure you credit me for introducing you to this song

What?

Malaysian Airwaves should bow to someone like me who cannot resist to be new and current, especially with songs!

The song is great, it reminds me a bit of September mixing with a little Paula Abdul.

Anyway, Kristinia Debarge is is my first and current Spotlight segment which will be a part of this blog from now on.

Similar, ok ok, IDENTICAL to Chester's Buzzworthy

More to come soon...

*UPDATE*

Its DIFFERENT

Spotlight introduces new artists in to the foray
Basically giving them their few days of fame before moving on to my next post!

No comments: