Click it! You know you want it.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

5 days...

Yeah its been 5 days since I blogged
5 days

A dark shadow forecasting a major castastrophe like a time bomb waiting to explode follows me behind sneakily.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

It says to me

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Leering at me, looking at me, menancing like a jaguar waiting to pounce on its prey

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

It hides behind, follows me

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Like a shadow, always unseen, yet always behind me, making its presence felt...

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Paranoia sets in

I turned left

I turned right

The air seems to have gone thinner

I am suffocating!

Sweat trickled from my temple

My armpits start to wet

I screamed at the top of my lungs as two skeletal claws emerged from the black cloak

PANIC

PANIC

PANIC

PANIC

Run! Brendan, Run.

I blindly searched around weapons to throw at the thing

A knife whizzed pass throw it with ease and stabbed onto the wall

An axe suffered the fate

Potions, did little effect

As small crosses vaporized in front of him without a single touch

My last weapon is...

Cornwell's Guide to Australian Law

Oh shite,

Its my law book...

Oh well

Time to fling it

*black screen pops*

*to be continued*

Law Mid Terms
May 15
Only in G813
Swinburne Sarawak Campus
GOOD LUCK GUYS!

No comments: