Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Famous Quotes and Catch Phrases from PLKN

'Oh Shit!'
by Brendan Goh

'I am not spoiled! I am just well taken cared of'
by Brendan Goh

'Pintu sudah dibuka, sila keluar dan berambus'
by Cikgu Frank

'Nurul, sila datang ke depan. Dengan itu, saya ingin mengucapkan tahniah kepada Nurul kerana dia telah menang. Tahniah Nurul kerana memenangi... tempat ketiga'
by Cikgu Frank

'Company Alpha is made up of 70% idiots, 28% weak and lazy and 2% sissy'
by someone who is gonna get his ass kicked

'After this, I will never ever touch fried fish again.'
by Lu You Kwong

'The only reason the Malaysian government is putting us in this programme is to watch the Malay fight with the Chinese'
by Ma Yi Zhong

'There are 5 types of animals in this camp. There are humans llike you and me. Then there are the monkeys who play too much and act crazy. Cats are those people who strum the guitar all day and sing out of tune loudly. Racoons are people who always look for a fight and will never hesitate to grab food from others. Finally there are the sloths who never join anything and look like dead bodies'
by Brendan Goh

'Tell her to say wo zai wai mian mai pi gu'
by Chai Li Hsia

'All people who want to be my faux big brother will eventually fall in love with me'
by Carmen Kho

'How the hell do you wash your clothes with your hands? Isn't there supposed to be washing machines?'
by Brendan Goh

'Very good'
by Esther Sia

'Wow, Christina! You really know how to make guys do favours for you'
by Esther Sia

'Lau Gong'
by Noviey

'Go away, I will die when I see your face!'
by Yeo

'Abang, kuku saya patah, bang'
by Jason

'I think Cikgu Frank is deaf as half of the finalist are tone-deaf and bad singers'
by Aaron Ong

'Anjakan saya adalah...'
by Cikgu Mejot

'Apabila saya kata mula...'
by Cikgu Lily

'The only reason people smoke is that they miss sucking cock'
by Brendan Goh

'The only reason I support gay marriage is that I have more women to fuck'
by Brendan Goh

'Back at home, I never had cabbage. Now, I have cabbage everyday.'
by Boon Chau Siang

'Um, where is the nearest Pizza Hut?'
by Brendan Goh

'Its not that I think sago worms taste awful, it's that I don't dare to eat sago worms.'
by Brendan Goh

'Today's fish is not bad huh?'
by Andy Jong

'Wow! I didn't know that you Malaysians are so modern, Incoperating hiphop in your national anthem is so cool.'
by Rachel Stevens

'Vincent is the epitomy of every rich, fat and old gay man's sexual fantasy because he is so lean, slim and fatless.'
by Brendan Goh

'Hah, I am not in the bottom ten but I am in the bottom twenty'
by Brendan Goh

'At the end, Ben and I ran with our lives all the way to the finish line and other people where looking at us like idiots when we passed through'
by Aaron Ong

'Omigosh, your name is Tommy? That's my dog's name.'
by Brendan Goh

'Chou Jie Yi Jia, Wang Yi Yi Ren'
by Brendan Goh

'I don't miss my home, I miss the computer in my home.'
by John Lau

'All 3 Johns are weird. One looks like a dead body, the other is a super villian wannabe and the other swings his underwear in the middle of the night.'
by Ma Yi Zhong

'Brendan, tuna in OIL? That is so fattening'
by Aaron Ong

'Brendan, the reason that we are friends is that you love to be bullied by me.'
by Carmen Kho

'I miss my pork.'
by Brendan Goh

'How do you use a payphone? Wait a minute, what's a payphone?'
by Brendan Goh

'I swear those green blankets are made of moss.'
by Brendan Goh

'Are you sure these square things are edible?'
by Brendan Goh

'The first time I shitted in the camp's toilet is one week after I came here.'
by Malvin Tan

'Shi meh?'
by Malvin Tan

'I love that cat so much that I wanna kidnap it and take it home'
by Malvin Tan

'I thought the flying fox is fun but when I actually rode on it, its nothing.'
by John Lau

'I didn't join anything because all of them are pointless and stupid.'
by John Lau

'The only time when I will smile is when I leave this camp.'
by John Lau

'You call this a bed? The mattress is so thin and the bed is so small! How am I supposed to toss and turn at night?'
by Brendan Goh

'Yes, You went under my underwear! Total world domination.'
by John Wong

'Wow!! I got an sms from Shi Ting!What should I say?'
by Ah Liew

'I started to learn English when I was only three, that time my English so good. But when I was in Primary 6, I don't study English anymore, that's why my English so bad.'
by Ah Liew

'The only reason I have an MSN account is that I can talk to my girl more.'
by Mackenzie Tan

'Brendan, did you know that you screamed so loud on the flying fox that everyone in the hall can hear?'
by Alex Wong

'The rainbow cake you made sucks! Can I have another one?'
by Alex Wong

'I hate the Malay boys here, they eat like they haven't eat in years!'
by Jee Wen

'Why these people love to cut lines? They never had rice before?'
by Brendan Goh

'Excuse me! I don't care that they don't allow me to talk to girls. I do as I wish! If I wanna talk to girls then I go and talk to them. Its not like I am gonna fuck them in the hall.'
by Brendan Goh

'I have never seen so many trees in my life'
by Brendan Goh

'The classes there remind me of kindergarten.'
by almost everyone

'Brendan, did u see a ghost while you were on the flying fox?'
by Cikgu Narok

'No wonder most of the alpha chinese guys are pathetic! They read comics, play chinese chess and bitch about the place like a bunch of grandmas.'
by Brendan Goh

'My grandma can play better volleyball than you!'
by Brendan Goh

'I have finally found breasts larger than Pamela Anderson and it belongs to a guy named Yeo Kian Khai. But the good thing is that his breast is not firm but saggy like and old lady.'
by Brendan Goh

'The only exercise I will do is my dota exercise'
by Yeo Kian Khai

'Brendan, saya panggil kamu untuk guna bahasa Mat Salleh kamu, bukan Mat Kilau!'
by Cikgu Narok

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.