Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, April 04, 2008

So Many Outfits, So Little Money
Sigh.
There are so many clothes that would look perfect on me.
Where I would stand out in a crowd.
Where I would look totally fabulous
But unfortunately, I have so little $$$.
Oh well, that's life.
I can't find the money to pour all my cash into
Whether its classy, chic and sophisticated like
Ralph Lauren, Levi, Padini Authentic, Esprit and Giordano
or cool and trendy like
The Rock Shop, Cambridge, Chargers, Billabong or Body Glove.
But at least I have raked a few nice ones.
Its sickening to see that soe clothes that would look so terrific on me has been bought by someone so declasse.
Some clothes has that certain je ne sais quoi that I have been looking for
But the price and I don't have that certain je ne sais quoi.
After a year that je ne sais quoi will be gone
Cause it will be last seasons aka bargain materials.
But clothes and seasons come and go.
Its fashion
One day your in, the next day your out.
That's how it is.
So you got me
I have just returned from Kuala Lumpur
Have gone shopping and yes
I learnt new words fro a book.
And am using it to my advantage.
See, reading books can improve your english
So buy a book, students
Or better yet, check my blog
Its free anyway.

No comments: