Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, April 28, 2008

The trouble with Parrots
While I was in Labuan, I found this very cute blue parrot that kept trotting back and forth in its very unsightly, not to mention ugly cage.
Its really adorable that it keeps trotting.
Owh, my heart melts like butter, seeing its soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is even more cuter is that it RESPONDS to your sound.
So cute that in fact I have to take its picture.
Apparently its 'camera shy' so I have a lot of trouble taking it's pic.

ohhh, come on, show your face.

Damn it, I missed!


Look, I know your ass is pretty but your park closes in an hour so show your damn face okay!

Finally! Success!!!!
God that took me long enough but it was worth the time honestly
This bird is so cute, it should be the mascot!!!!!




No comments: