Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tonya, you are so dead when I find your fucking blog

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, cause its very hopeless romantic. Cliche and dumb.The only thing I hate about romance novels. Nothing like this works anymore. Love is something that is based on the foundation of unconditional caring, loyalty and trust. Not to mention continuous sessions of nasty, dirty wild sex. Besides, the love at first sight part is only hormones and sexual urges. It suggests the intention to form a relationship only.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Usually I don't but cause I only brush before bed and in the morning but ever since I got that electronic toothbrush brushing has been so much fun so trying to brush as much as I can!!!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I have been to lots of places. Lets see there's KL, Sematan, Bau, Kuching (I live there, so what? Its still a place.) Sibu, Miri, Samarahan, Lancau, Betong, Labuan, Limbang, LA, Beverly Hills, Detroit and Milan.
So next, I think it will be... NAMIBIA.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That I am actually studying in a prestigious university in san francisco, making nasty wild sex cultural documentaries with my hot blonde girlfriend around the world. While having my own talk show that is more sucessful than Oprah

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
That's way worse than me dude! Of course there are rainbows after the rain. They are used to tie the rain clouds so that it never rains everyday. That's why its called a RAINBOW.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
I love the person I am today. I am fierce, have a great personality and fun. Although I do wish I can be less over-dramatic with a nice body.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Get some mosquito nets and send them to africa. Its only $3 per net so think of the lives, we could save!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
That sounds desperate so no, I am not a desperate teenager.

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
Are you crazy? Its unhygenic and makes you gain weight cause who could resist swimming in a vat of chocolate with out sampling some? Besides its messy.

10. Do you wear boxers?
Yes, I love them!!! They are so liberating! What's with Malaysians and briefs anyway.? Get some boxers and liberate it.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
A yellow porshe convertible with a black top. Built in Ipod and GPS system. AT. Great engine and stuff. With rims that spin and sparkle. Nice comfortable seats made out of eco-friendly materials. Hybrid(duh!). SRS airbags. A slot for starbucks coffee and laptop. A built in PS2 at the back. 4- inch LCD monitors at the front. Owh yeah, and a doggy seat at the back for my lil' Liberty.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Um, can I just be straight forward and say neither, I want wild nasty sex. If not, a hug, more body contact besides we can hug each other for hours cause its so comfy.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Pointing out. Cause lets be honest okay, we must not strive for perfection cause it will drive you crazy. We should strive for improvement in our attitudes to make the world a better place plus it never hurts to be better.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Pursuing a dream that's worthwhile.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Uh, yeah. definitely. Did you see me in Labuan with a trunk full of chocs? Thank god, did not get charged for tax.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My iPod, Maxt. He keeps me sane.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My PMS. Psychological Menstrual Syndrome. I get all moody at times and then snap at ppl and be a bitch and all. Or maybe even my over-dramatic attitude vcause having a personality is great but having too much of one, well... Owh yeah and me being an airhead all the time. A lot of people ASSUME that I am a snob cause usually I am well, a little far-off if you know what I mean So they make an ASS out of themselves by ASSUMING that and me cause they assume that I am a snob, so they hate me and I get being branded as an ASS for no reason.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
I am very disappointed when people are just plain rude especially some Malaysians. When they want some thing from you as in a favour of a loan of something personal, they expect you to give it to them like they deserve it or something. And when things don't go their way, they just start cursing you. First of all, its not your stuff so whats with the cursing? Sometimes I cannot believe that I am associated to THOSE type of people. I am so out of their league. God, you are a well-off kid in a middle class family like me but your attitude is worlds apart from mine. This not the Goddamn slums of London or Birmingham where kids learn the world 'fuck' at the age of four. You are in the upper level of society in Kuching not some longkau boy with shit-coloured hair and drives a 'pimped' out Kancil or Kenari and think its some fucking Ford Focus like that stupid Malaysian rip-off called KL drift and probably slurps noodles loudly just to show everyone that they are eating noodles like noodles are some kind of very sacred food or something. Did I mention that I hate people slurping their noodles?

19.What do you not like about your country.
Well, lets start off by why the hell people who do not possess a college degree, or even a high school degree can become a minister? I don't think Malaysia is like USA so why does things like these happen? And more importantly, how come some ministers do not speak proper english? English is important, it is used as a important medium of communication so everybody understands. You can see how poor are they with the stammers that happen like every 3 seconds, and then you compare with Senators Clinton, McCain and Obama. Better yet, compare them with Nelson Mandela or some african politician.

20. If given a chance to be a WWE superstar or diva, name two finishing moves and their names.
Well, I will have a nice roundhouse kick called the Brendzfactor
and then a double arm facebuster called Chic End

I Tag:
Jamie
Luke
Gavin
Rachel
Aaron
Carlos

No comments: