Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Plans

I have plans to get the following albums but have enough for three of them
What should I buy
Any Idea?
Creating a poll too

Anyway here is the list (lazy to upload pics)

  1. Doll Domination- Pussycat Dolls
  2. Fearless- Taylor Swift
  3. Its Not Me, Its You- Lilly Allen
  4. David Archuleta- David Archuleta
  5. The Promise- Girls Aloud
  6. Carnival Ride- Carrie Underwood
  7. Chasing Lights- Saturdays
  8. I Am... Sasha Fierce- Beyonce
  9. All I Ever Wanted- Kelly Clarkson
  10. We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things- Jason Mraz.
  11. 9 Lives- Kat Deluna

Leave comments below

Help is very much appreciated

Script, Lady Gaga and Britney already bought.

3 comments:

Chester Chin said...

heyya..read ur post and i just gotta leave a comment..hahah

Det 'fearless'! its not the BEST album there is..but most of the songs are very catchy...and i'll soon be featuring one of the songs from lily allen's new album in my buzzworthy section :D

I have jason mraz's album...don't really like it.

hope it helps XD

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

hm.. I'd go for taylor swift, beyonce's one and kelly's wanted to go for Jason Mraz's but not too sure after what chester said XD

ooo cut that, get carrie underwood instead :P

Julian said...

If I do not tell you to buy 'Fearless' then I'm definitely dumb and seriously not a genuine Taylor Swift fan...
Besides that, Jason Mraz could be a nice choice...
And erm...
Carrie?? She looks hot...
That would probably the only reason I would buy her album if I need to...