Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, August 27, 2006



Charmed
My favourite show ever!!!!
My favourite character is definitely piper, as the eldest she leads very well and her powers are extremely strong!
Her sarcasm is my favourite quality about her.
I read all the books.
I am going to buy the season dvds.
I cry every season finale especially the final one.
I would definitely love to star in their movie (if there will be one) no matter how small.
This is my first time uploading a picture to my blog and its about charmed!
Aint this like so totally cool?
This post is dedicated to charmed and the fans cause without charmed our tuesday nights will be spent on tuition.
There is no better excuse to bail on meetings, have dates at home and no having tuition on that day other than charmed!
Thank you for 8 great years!

No comments: