Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, August 25, 2006

MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY!
My best friend Aaron Tan confessed to me that he is gay.
I was like okay, no problem, i accept and will still be your best friend.
So after kuching fest, interrogated by my mom and eating that lovely calamari sushi, i took of my shirt and then he called me and revealed to me about his homosexuality.
I was being a terrible friend just because i am seriously shocked.
I can never forgive myself.
Aaron is my buddy, confidante, rock and nicole and i BAILED out on him.
Luckily Aaron understands my hysterical paranoid nature.
He is going to break up with Danielle today (just when rachel and i saw we are together again.)
I am extremely worried.
Told rachel to watch over Danielle as she may be suicidal.
Why? because they dated for 3 years and his going to break up with her just because he chose TO SUCK COCK instead of flirting and hooking up with girls or be loyal to Danielle.

No comments: