Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, June 01, 2009

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SLURP

I Hate people who slurp. Period
This should also really go to my aforementioned island, in one of my past posts
I think it was 3 kinds of people that I cannot stand period
Go look for it.

Anyway, as I said I hate people who slurp
Every time I see people slurp
I will go (in my mind)
"Gee, where your mom raised you? The jungle off Lundu?"

Honestly, slurping is very bad manners
We should not encourage that at all
Its annoying and its disgusting
Eating should be done in silence

I have to say, like smokers who smoke, I dunno how many packets of fags at that conjoining thing place, I really cannot stand people who slurp.
I hate it. Period
My brothers, my friends, my relatives, they all slurp
And I would hell yeah LOVE to SLAP EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
If you slurp in Britain, I guarantee you would be thrown out of the restaurant and everybody would be looking at you.
That's how proper they are

So some people might say
We are Asians, We like to copy the Japanese
If we slurp, means we are satisfied
Well honey, this is not FUCKING JAPAN
Do we speak Japanese here?
Do we know how to make fermented buckwheat desert?
Do we all go
'Ohio Gozaimazu, bo ku gen Douchebag, pu ki pa ka ma no ko shi shi pu pu?'
Just because you ate a few plates of sushi, a few bowls of instant ramen and hours of shitty bleach, naruto and whatever shit you people watch makes you a full fledged fucking Japanese?
God

Okay, bottomline

I don't care if you are friend, family, slave, adversary, slut that I fucked a few weeks ago or my personal pet. If you slurp, I am so not inviting you to my wedding and any other major event in my life that involves food. This means, I don't invite you to the official party, but I will invite you to the after party. After party as in where everyone else went home and I went home and am half way brushing my teeth and putting on my egyptian cotton silk pyjamas

No comments: