Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bored so I am doing a tag.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yeah, actually and I splashed cherry infused vodka into his face.

Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
Yes, cause I fight to the death

What does your second text say?
Brendan, why the hell are you walking around in bags full of Padini?

What are you listening to?
Touch My Body- Mariah Carey

What’s one word to describe you?
FUN!

What are your plans for this weekend?
Work, Work and more shitty work

What makes you laugh?
Heapz

Did you date someone you regret dating?
Yes, might I say, once a bitch always a bitch

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to Anna's to watch RAW.

Do people tell you that you're pretty cool a lot?
Question seems to be phrased in an awkward manner and yeah.

What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and boxers

How is your hair?
Short and spiky

Have you kissed anyone in the last 7 hours?
NOPE

Do you like your first name?
i do

Do you like to cuddle?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YES

What are your initials?
BGCH

Baseball or football?
Football

Married?
Still single and available

Favorite kind of blanket?
The one that my granny made for me.

What's your biggest fear?
bugs

What do you think of chocolate covered strawberries?
Yum

Been to Europe or the Caribbean?
MILAN!!!!!

Last person you talked to over AIM or MSN?
Jordan

Do you like the color grey?
Its okay, I like it

Look outside, how's the weather?
Hot, sunny and shiny

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Yes, I actually am.

Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came to find out they reall​y did?
Nope, wtf?

How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...none cause they are not worth my tears to cry over.

When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head
GAY!!!!!!!!

Who did you last speak to on the phone and what did they say?
Brendan: Hello?
Mom : Cook rice, do the laundry and stop watching P.S. I LOVE YOU

What did you have for dinner?
Chicken Rice and Fish & Chips

No comments: