Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I wanna cry,
Its so sad.
Its such a tradegy.
Her departure is so sad.
I cannot believe something like this happened
Why?
Why?
Does her back has to be so injured that she is forced to do the unthinkable.
She is only in for seven years.
Its ended so prematurely.
A piece of my heart is broken
Because a WWE Diva has decided to retire
Bye, Torrie Wilson
I will miss you.
WHY?
WHY?
I WANNA SEE HER TEAM UP WITH MICHELLE MCCOOL!
They would look so perfect together.
Now I must mourn.
And try to mend my broken heart.
Remaining Divas
RAW:
Beth Phoenix
Mickie James
Candice Michelle
Maria
Jillian Hall
Melina
Ashley Massaro
Katie Lea
Smackdown!:
Eve Torres
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya Neidhart
Cherrie
Victoria
ECW:
Kelly Kelly
Lena Yada
Layla

No comments: