Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is the bored stage... and I am loving it.
For some freaking reason, I felt very happy lazing around at home.
No work
No assignments
No projects
No nothing
Just sitting around all day watching reruns of Desperate Housewives
Getting a daily dose of Ellen
And of course, hours on the computer and PS2
Plus, I am binging
Which probably means that I am depressed.
well, I guess I am, but I don't know what I am depressed about.
Which means I have to have a lot of thought.
But now, I felt calm for some reason, enjoying my bout of depression.
I don't call my friends and go out
I don't go to the movies
People these days are so busy that I felt its bad to bother them.
Although I am still glad to quit my job.
The negatives seem to edge out the positives, slightly
But that's all I need to make a decision.
Decisions like these is black and white for me.
As for petty things like choosing where to eat,
Buying a new Cd or clothing.
What movie to watch,
What kind of yogurt drink to drink
It takes me a long time to choose.
Sometimes I stand there for like 10 to 15 minutes,
I felt that people are looking at me and thinking
'Is this boy too poor to afford air-condition so he come here to get the air-condition?'
These days, I don't know what to do.
All I think about is starting college soon.
But now, I think I wanna enjoy my free time.
Think of it as a sabatical.
Its been almost a week now,
so I felt that I sould just rest and laze around.
And think of what to buy.

No comments: