Click it! You know you want it.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Forgive and forget
Does it really work?
pretending that everything will be normal
Pretending that nothing has ever happened
Like we were just good friends?
I don't know
It really opened up a large wound in my heart
Calling me an animal sodomist and all

I don't know why that really caused be to go ballistic
Maybe the term
'Straw That Broke The Camel's Back'
is involved
I have been
ignored,
dissed,
teased,
insulted,
underestimated,
discriminated
and
humiliated
for the past 5 years in my high school
I guess you add that up in me
I go nuts
You guys really don't know how much that hurt

After that incident
After following LC's car home
I went to my desk
i took a penknife
Contemplating whether to slash my wrist or not
It may be shocking to you
But its normal for me
And its not the first time
I have been through this a few times already
Luckily, I have a bright future and friends to live for
Unlike Thomas Wilson of 'The Lotus Eater"
I still feel like I should not leave this world
I know if i go this early
I would not be peaceful
my soul will wander and haunt those who haunt me

In the end, I cried myself to sleep
Didn't wake up till about five or six
I wasn't in the mood for anything
After dinner
I went to the fridge and ate a whole box of ice-cream
One of my truest friends is a sweet, fattening substance
that i consume

Usually, at this stage, my gay side usually comes out
Making me think that how great would it be to have a boyfriend
I have seen myself with
Rachel,
Samantha,
Jenascia,
Roxanne
and maybe even
Rebecca
They look safe and secure while lying on my shoulders
Kinda makes me wanna protect them
And I know that they are safe with that smile on their face
I wanted that feeling
To feel safe and secure while lying on a body of a man
A nice older man who is about a few years older
Max 10
I feel that way with Aaron
and vice-versa
But we are only best friends and nothing more
We can kiss each other
but couldn't imagine ourselves having sex with each other

I can't belive I am saying this
But right now
in my life
i need a man
A car
and some space.
This is the first time in my life i wanna feel the shit
how jenny and eric feel about each other
sickening
betcha jenny has lumpy breast of an old lady
and eric's cock is like
3 inches when fully erected

No comments: