Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Its been 10 days
10 LONG FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!
and you still haven't finish your stupid french open?
How many years does it take for you to finish?
You are lucky those kids are having school holidays.
And are bored or poor and need a summer job.
TENNIS SUCKS LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Now tennis is my most hated sport
I hate Chonjg Zhia Hwa too!
Wait a minute, I already hated that fucker
Still, Chinese Chess and Tennis are 50-50
Seriously, what the hell is so interesting about tennis
Other than imagining you imaginig sex while playing.
Other ppl also have work to do.
So I am going to redeem myself (again) with 3 matches (again)
1. John Cena vs Umaga vs The Great Khali
2. Candice & Cryme Tyme vs Melina, Nitro & Kenny
3. Carlito vs Torrie Wilson
4. Cade & Murdoch vs The Hardys

No comments: