Click it! You know you want it.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Hate 5Sc1
I hate you people
I FUCKING HATE you people.
You guys suck!!!!!
I cannot fucking believe that I have to spend 5 more months with you idiots!!!!
I really hate you!!!!!!

I hate
Jenny
Eric
Melissa
Franco
Senk Siang
Hubert
Khoon Sheng
Mei Shan
Elton
Yee Ying
and
Luke
I really hate you guys

I hate the rest of you for not even helping me
grabbing me to one place
and cool me off!
No, you have to watch the train wreck
You wanna watch the straw breaking my back
wanting me to breakdown
and watch me cry
I really really hate you guys for that!!!!
The closest person who helped me is Andrea
She only told me to cool off
That's it

The rest of you guys???
just watch!!!
Like some nice tv movie
With that stupid bitch Jenny Chiew laughing her bitch-ass laugh
ALL THE FUCKING TIME
Melissa chuckling
Eric as usual behind his man
laughing away!!!
You never even stand up for me!!!
You just let me get bullied and bullied and bullied
For 5 years
Never even bother to care the emotional carnage surrounding me
I bet if i lay a finger on them, you guys would report to the discipline ppl

I really hate to go to school everyday
Just seeing your faces make me sick
It reallly hurts you know
You guys just know how to bully
That's it
You know what
I believe in karma
What goes around comes around
You guys are going to get something bad to you sooner or later

You guys always laugh at me
Tease me
You never gave me the respect I truly deserve
Treat me like dirt
Is it because I am too nice?
Too forgiving?
Too different from you?
That I am not 'normal' like the rest of you?
Yeah, I am unique
That's what makes me special
You bunch of retards
You think its cool to gang up on me
You think its cool to make me upset
What the fucking point are you trying to make by treating me like that?

Don't worry
if you are organizing a reunion
I won't come
You have your fun
I maybe a student of 5sc1
but i am not a family member of 5sc1
It seems that you guys are off better without me
i just crossed out a few names of the hate list
see?
Am I really too forgiving?
Its just 2 hours after the incident

Do you know who keeps on insulting me?
You pengawas ppl
Aren't you guys supposed to be upholding the image as good ppl
The bright kids?
The ass-kissing minions of Helen Tan?
The 'cops'
You guys just stain the good name of pengawas of SMK Sungai maong
you guys are nothing but jerks

I don't expect you to like me
I don't expect you to hate me
I don't really care if you like me or hate me
I expect you to accept me for who I am
I expect you to respect me for who i am
I don't expect you to gang up on me and bully me
For who i am
I hope karma strikes back
either you guys all go to NS
or
I leave this country
or In future,
I am more sucessful than you will ever be.

No comments: