Click it! You know you want it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fight

What has been going on with me now is a fight.
I felt like I have to fight for everything.
I felt like I have to struggle, scrimp and strive for everything now.
Its hard to see that you can't have anything you want and yet, the others who are not as privileged as you are take it away from you.
I know that I was never to remain in Kuching.
Ever since I hit eighteen, i knew that I was never meant to be here.
I felt like I have no purpose to belong here.
I felt like I belong somewhere else.
I am a bird meant to migrate away and spread my wings to explore.

Honestly, to me. This is the end for Kuching
This is the end for me in Kuching
There's nothing here for me.
I am like Dr.Addison Montgomery
Who needs to start anew in a new place.
But fates can't do it can they?
Not when finances are not on your side.
So I am stuck in shitty Kuching
Going to Swinburne with probably a few of my ex classmates there.
So honestly, dunno what to do.
I want to start afresh meaning NO EX-CLASSMATES or SCHOOLMATES
DAMN.

No comments: