Click it! You know you want it.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Notification

I would like to apologize to you guys,
cause there not be a new Casa La 7 episode this week.
Its postponed till next week,
so look for it from Saturday onwards.
Its not that I am busy nor I have a writer's block
Its just that I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy
I have the season 1 and 2 DVDs
and I got hooked again
and I watched it again
Just like Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters and of course, Charmed
So yeah, not doing my job
If you people not satisfied sure.
Here's my suggestion:
Buy a plane ticket to send my BFF/Bitch/Slut/Boyfriend/Husband/Partner/McCreamy Aaron Tan all the way from Miami, Florida over to Kuching and help me with the stories while he pounds my ass, competes with me in SoulCalibur 3, shares ice cream and gasps at the Grey's Anatomy drama.
Yeah, yeah we have new nicknames again
Paris and Nicole
Candice and Maria
The Beautiful People
Brendzaaron
and now
McCandy and McCreamy

No comments: