Click it! You know you want it.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Aini Tagged ME

Lets get this over with.

1) Do you think you are hot?
Me? Hot? Obviously! I am WAY HOT, I have the potential to BE HOT. My personality IS HOT, now all I need is some abs like John Morrison and I am OFFICIALLY HOT

2)Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

3) Why do u like the picture?
It is my favorite picture, -.-ll

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
Oh, um about a week or two ago. Homemade healthy pizza that got me lao sai.

5) The last song you listen to?
It would be 'I hate this part' by Pussycat Dolls
6) What are you doing right now beside this?
Carlito & Primo vs Miz & Morrison

7) What name you prefer besides your name?
Uh, Brendan is fine, really.

5 ppl to tag:
Cynthia
Susan
Gary
Lee Chin
Derrick

8) Who is number 1?
A friend in Swinburne

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
No one

10) Say something abt number 5?
He likes a girl named Lisa but is to scared to tell her and that's why he is her GAY best friend

11) How abt number 4?
She is a very religious girl who is currently crazy about laksa

12) Who is number 2?
A real cool bitch who owns a great blog.

No comments: