Click it! You know you want it.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

What do I do when I write a blog post?

Well, since to help you guys with some ideas on how to write a good blogpost. Good english is not necessary as you only need to whip up a good post, not a good essay. (Actually, it is important but since well, some of you poor people like to use retard english, I just have to lower my standards a little.)

Well, first, I usually find a good, conducive and refreshing environment to let my creativity free. Now my ideas roam free when i feel intact with isolation and a distanced contact from the outside world. For example, a nice comfortable chair, with a table in front, some nice coffee, tea, soda, hot cocoa or yogurt drink would be nice. Now I am talking about what I do when I am doing an episode for casa la 7, as for Brendzblog, well anywhere is fine.

You have to take a look at your previous blogposts first, this is to get some ideas or just check that you wanna do a sequel or post something that is completely new. If you wanna check out others go ahead, plagiarizing ideas is not a crime in the blogging world or if you wanna bomb their post. Go ahead if you wanna bomb my post or try and sell your own version, I don't mind (except for Casa La 7)

Now, I would probably have an idea, and let it flow through my words. Do no think blogging is a chore or english words are very hard to write or stuff. If it is to hard then I suggest that you just quit blogging altogether. Blog about anything. If there are pics? Post em up, as much as you want. This is essential to fill your blog with pics if your english lacks creativity and skill because
  1. Your blog is interesting that way
  2. People can ignore your bad english
  3. You will be doing us all a favor cause our minds will not degenerate become retarded

I would think something related to my topic, just let the creativity flow, a good thesaurus is essential if you just can't find the words. I would let myself become emotional, raw and real. Giving it in a way that I am connecting to someone, feel like as if I am talking to the reader.

Now this is very important, do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use SHORT FORMS, DO NOT DRAG ON, DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK WEAK, NO GRAMMAR MISTAKES, IF ABLE TO, LEAVE OUT THE TYPOS, DO NOT DO THOSE RETARD AH LIAN SLANGS WITH ALL THOSE Xs BEHIND. And most importantly, do not put on THOSE DUMB, CHILDISH, SHITTY EMOTES. We wanna be smarter when we read not dumber.

Really, I when I read posts like these, my brains will start to degenerate, feeling number and more retarded by the second. If I read those posts and then feel like 30% of my brain has fallen off somewhere, then I know that I need to trash this post.

Well, that's all. I think I am kinda off topic now, so lets end it here.

No comments: