Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Can't Read?

Now, some people are plainly very stupid.
I don't know how Malaysians can live like this
Its like, yuck much
That's why this is the 6th most depressing thing in Malaysia
Proof that some Malaysians just don't know how to read instructions.
Since Malay is Malaysia's national language,
we would probably expect people to not do some of the stuff below.
Since you have an education, you know how to read, and anyone who is a Malaysian citizen knows this language and half of them have been speaking this language since they were born
But then THIS happens

Yeah, yeah I took it from Kenny Sia but this is different topic, okay?
So I don't know what this proves
Some Malaysians can't read
or
Bahasa Malaysia is not an effective language
I am just gonna go for the former
Cause I have studied the Malay language too ya know?
And I can read Malay, understand Malay and I know that I am not supposed to do the action above
Even though I can't speak Malay properly
(Ya know its tough to be fluent in 3 languages and 2 dialects rite?)
At least I understand the language but things like this happens?
Its just sad.
Especially when you are a Malaysian
and the ONLY country that uses Malay as the national language
and YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SIGN SAYS.
Sick, la.
How can u present yourself to foreigners.
And we not only talking about the orang putih, ang mo or Caucasians here
Japanese, Haitians, Kenyans, Tanzanians, Mexicans, Bangladeshis, Koreans, Vietnamese, and you know the list goes on and on and on.

Then we need to remind people to SIT on the toilet bowl instead of SQUATTING ON ONE.
Like so

Do we REALLY need that?
Do we really need people to THINK like that?
Do we really think that Malaysians are that stupid?
This is very degrading you know?
Are Malaysians still living on trees and pooping in a hole?
Are we seriously THAT stupid.
Wake up.
Wake up.

1 comment:

heatblast said...

haha...
that's really stupid...
wait...
I'm a Malaysian! Maybe I'm not so proud of that...