Click it! You know you want it.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

So many movies!!!!

Well, we all know that there are so many summer releases in the market right now

so what are the movies that are a must see.

since I have a really tight schedule

I made a list of the movies that are I gotta watch.

Transformers, Fantastic 4 2, The simpsons movie and Ratatouille are not included because i have seen them

so here goes

1. WWE Summerslam

Although its not a movie, its in the top of my list

I am an avid wrestling fan, and the biggest party of the summer is one of my favourite PPVs.

Besides there are a lot at stake.

diva's battle royal, cena vs orton, kennedy vs umaga vs carlito, khali vs batista

Oh my God it is just a must see!

2. Hairspray

It looks kinda cool

it makes me interested about it

I wanna see this movie because I am curious.



3. Superbad

You gotta love this one

There is a lot of swearing and cursing

Its very funny too.

Plus, its about a bunch of geeks who try to lose their virginity.
So, I wonder who will accept them



4. I Pronounce You Chuck And Larry

Two straight men who turns into a gay couple for insurance

That sounds like its really hilarious

Besides, I love to watch Adam Sandler since Click

5. Rush Hour 3
Who could not wanna watch Rush Hour 3
I love all the rush hour series so this should be fun
Besides, I don't watch a lot of fighting movies lately.
I guess I am turning into a more romantic comedy type.

6. Perfect Stranger
I love it, the title sounds so cool
The trailer is so cool because its very psychological and spooky
Not like the ghost crap.

7. My Super Sweet Sixteen the movie
I needed some comfort for last year's major disaster
Besides it makes me drift away into my own world
where I actually have a Super Sweet Sixteen
Without my brother or his pathetic friends
Ugh!!!

8. Nancy Drew
This is a nice little tween movie
I have never read Nancy Drew but just wanna see it
Out of curiosity

9. The Bourne Ultimatum
Action-packed with a lot of stunts
Its so cool
I would love this, its all one mind and hunting down.

10. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
I am a Harry Potter addict
So watching the movie may cure my pain.
You know,
my parents bought deathly hallows and only allowed me to read it after SPM
Locked up in a safe
Trying to find the key
Man its so hard.

No comments: