Click it! You know you want it.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introduccion del nuovo Maxt

When I saw this, the tears welled up in my eyes,
I have never felt so emotional before,
The joy in my heart is all a flutter.
That doesn't mean I cannot resist to camwhore
Doesn't it look absolutely perfect on me
Like that diamond neckless Blake Warldof (Leighton Meester) has on Gossip Girl
Its very you know you love me, Gossip Girl
And Gossip Girl will definitely blog about this if I live on the Upper East Side
Of course there is also the wonderful collection of my pic on the iPod,
its cute and it fits me and my personality
Personally, I would choose pink cause its newer
But the effortless chic silver is a spot-on-fit for me.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its my pic and yes, I am singing a song downloaded to my iPod

I am so fit to become the coverboy for iPod,

Why?

Cause I deserve it and I am addicted to them.

This doesn't mean that the torture of my lecture between Classy vs Trashy is over.

I am just giving you the breaking news.

And telling you that I look good with an iPod.

No comments: