Click it! You know you want it.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Darren Goh's Antics on Brendan

Act 1: He likes to play crappy shitty music
He likes Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Boys Like Girls, you know all those yesterday bands.
Simple Plan stale, Linkin Park, too old. Boys Like Girls is so last year
None of them are good
Metro Station are like one hit song, one album, disappear
Ugh
I hate it when he plays them like 30++ times a day
I hope he doesn't go Ah Beng Techno
If then, honestly, I will commit suicide.

Act 2: He likes to kill my laptop
A little Dota once a week is fine
But when you are a no good, bastard, ah beng, nerd ass , dota addict like Darren, please think again.
He plays the game non stop like almost 24/7
Moreover, he is using my LAPTOP
why not my desktop?
Well, the desktop tends to jam halfway through and the graphics can't support it.
So my LAPTOP has to endure his torture
So I have to lug my laptop to school everyday so that hopefully
He doesn't break it.
My dad never helps
He just nags even more
Moreover, HE treats MY LAPTOP as HIS OWN!!!
FUCK THAT LITTLE MOTHERCHUCKING BASSTARD

Act 3: He likes to suan (piss) me (off) a lot
He and his pathetic ah beng lingo expertise
Crap all ah beng craps
You know that he can rap and make a damn poem out of expletives?
I mean, ugh
He is just a piece of trash

Act 4: He looks good in Ah Beng
No, seriously, he looks good in Ah Beng
At boulevard, we tried some cheap Ah Beng stuff
The fabric is cheap and itchy for me
But it works so DAMN fucking well on him
Afterward, you see him having blog where he takes pics through the mirror with his camera on the phone in some department store.

Ugh, why do me and my brother be so different
Why can't I have a little clone of my own
Or even better
WHY MY MOM CAN"T HAVE TRIPLETS
3 of ME AIN'T THAT BAD!
I MEAN COME ON, 3 BRENDANS
NO DARREN. NO RYAN
PARADISE, LOL

No comments: