Click it! You know you want it.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jingle Bells

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
LOL.
I had a real hearty dinner
Can't finished em though
First I had mushroom soup with pasta.
Those twisty ones you get in soups, yummy.
Then followed by some salad
It has lettuce, rocket, croutons, cherry tomatoes, some tuna I think and some coriander with thousand island dressing.
My mom made mashed potatoes.
Its mixed with salt, pepper, milk and butter
YUCK!!!!
Its lumpy too, ugh.
I like mine with a healthy serving of curry in it, lol.
Then we also had ham
Where we turned them into sandwiches
Plus sushi!!!!!!!!!!
Japanese food, the wildcard of the evening, haha.
Plus I had drank a lot of alcohol, soda and stuff, lol.

Note: I know this post sounds genuinely CHAO AH LIAN, but I was drunk, so please, don't blame me, that hard. *

1 comment:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

ham and sushi.. these foods make me drool... yummy, no wonder no post from you past few days, u must be enjoyin it there lol good goood