Click it! You know you want it.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Explaining myself

Okay, okay
You saw me
I know I was disrespectful and very immoral of me
I do not incite hate or rebellion or any kind against the lecturer
Even though he is a whiny old windbag that is very the annoying
But
But
But
But
But
But
But
But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM

Sorry
But HE TALKS A LOT
And I cannot control my bowel movements
So, what should I do?
Releasing particles of excrement resembling the hair color of Chao Ah Bengs and Chao Ah Lians in front of my fellow acadamia peers?
In other words
Shit on floor in front of everyone?

So I did what my instinct told me to do
Run off and shit the fuck out
If you were on the 8th floor bathroom and you hear someone groaning and saying the word 'fuck' about 11 times, then its me.

Also,
My bowel movement is very the CB
It kept me in the damn toilet in my house for a whole hour
(Yes, I rushed to the bathroom after I reached home.)
There is no shit coming out
But I feel agonized and in pain the whole time
My legs were like damn numb
I dunno how my bowel movements work
But am damn sure pissed it did not work well
Luckily I didn't accompany Jamie and her friends for dinner
Or else, I can't imagine what will happen.

On a side note,
Trauma Center rocks
Its on Jamie's DS and had a lot of fun with it
LOL
I am also hooked to Pokemon Dash
(Duh! Me love POKEMON)
Trauma Center is so cool
Its like Grey's Anatomy
But so far, I played trauma things
Like the scenes on a pit
It was fun
It sort of fulfilled my dream to be on Grey's Anatomy
LOL
Now all I need is to make out with someone in the on-call room
(As usual, I do not discriminate, so men and women are welcome)

No comments: