Click it! You know you want it.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Hanukkah

Its time to do some shopping
For me
LOL
My family doesn't celebrate christmas
Well, everyone of them.
I though, celebrate Hanukkah or the Festival of Lights
If you don't know what is Hanukkah is pretty much known as Christmas but for Jews
I celebrate it for like 8 days
(Not bad, considering the Chinese celebrate for 15 days)
I will be celebrating Hanukkah on the 22nd to the 29th of December
21st will only be celebrated in the evening
Anyway
I have to buy myself 8 presents
(What? No one celebrate with me ma, lol. Kinda sad but its not, its something that I like to do and its just me)
So basically, yeah I will be eating a lot of donuts and fried foods
Hanukkah Chanukah, Shalom I forgot so... Whatever la
LoL
Gonna get smacked for this
But Hanukkah seems fun, lol

No comments: